Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe. You can have low fat-low calorie cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup:
- Take of cabbage-chopped.
- Provide of celery-chopped.
- Take of onion-diced.
- Provide of carrots-diced.
- Provide of green pepper-diced.
- Prepare of garlic-minced.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Prepare of can basil,oregano,garlic diced tomatoes.
- Use of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of black pepper to taste.
- Get of salt (optional).
- Provide of ground turkey-if desired.
Steps to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup:
- Heat 2 T. Olive oil in a large pot. If using ground turkey, brown. Add celery,onions,bell peppers and carrots. Saute until slightly tender. Stir in garlic. Pour in chicken broth. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender. Stir in spices. Adjust seasoning as needed. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.