Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable cream soup recipe. To make vegetable cream soup you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Get 2 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 15 of Baby Carrots.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk or cream (as desired).
- You need 2 of Green Chilies (with juice).
- Use 6 of tomatoes.
Steps to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Chop all vegetables. Keeping tomatoes separate..
- In a large pot add butter and all vegetables except the tomatoes..
- Sauté over medium heat until tender..
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth..
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Use an emersion blender until smooth. I leave a little texture in mine..
- Add milk, return to heat..
- Bring back to a boil and simmer for another 10-20 minutes until it reaches the consistency you prefer..
If you find this Vegetable Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.