Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup recipe. To make baby/toddler fave chicken and rice soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, small dice.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped.
- Take 1/4 of zucchini, diced small.
- Use 1/2 of carrot, diced small.
- Get 1/2 of celery stalk, diced small.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4-4.5 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Use 1.5 tsp of original Ms. Dash Seasoning.
Instructions to make Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min..
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it).
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked.
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡.
If you find this Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.