Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup for the Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup for the Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup for the soul recipe. You can cook soup for the soul using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soup for the Soul:
- You need 1 tbsp of reserved bacon fat. I save bacon grease from previous cooking..
- Take 1 lb of sausage links, removed from casings.
- Take 15 oz of can of great nothern beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 15 oz of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 8 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sliced yellow onion.
- You need 2 of leeks, cleaned and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
Steps to make Soup for the Soul:
- In a large dutch oven, heat bacon fat over medium heat..
- Add sausage meat and break pieces into a crumb texture..
- Once almost cooked through, add all the spices and seasonings..
- Add in your vegetables. Saute for three minutes..
- After three minutes, add in the chili sauce and Worcestershire..
- Now add beans and stock..
- Turn heat to low, cover pot and simmer for 45 minutes..
- Add in dry pasta and continue to simmer, covered for 15- 20 more minutes..
- Serve with a great crusty bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Soup for the Soul recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.