Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato sauce recipe. You can have tomato sauce using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Sauce:
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Onions (minced).
- Get 1 of Canned tomatoes (chopped tomatoes).
- Provide 2 of Consomme soup stock cubes.
- Use 1 dash of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of Herbs and wine to taste.
Instructions to make Tomato Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a pan over low heat. When it becomes fragrant, add the onion and cook. Add the wine and turn the heat to high to cook off the alcohol..
- Add the canned tomato, 100 ml of water, soup stock granules, and herbs and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. If the sauce reduces too much, add more water..
- When it has thickened, add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg and enjoy..
- You can store it in the freezer in freezer bags after it has cooled. It will be good for 2~3 months. It's handy to freeze in a thin layer and break it open to use..
- Gnocchi. Mix it with white sauce to make an easy tomato cream sauce.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce.
- Great as a pasta sauce, too! Serve with various fresh pastas!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Fried rice simmered with cheese makes a great restaurant-style risotto. You can also make an easy omurice by just mixing it with rice!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155134-tomato-risotto-from-uncooked-rice.
- If you simmer it, you can make pizza sauce! For a crispy crust, check out. For a fluffy crust, try. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154869-easy-homemade-pizza-dough-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146666-simple-and-crispy-cake-flour-pizza.
- You can serve it with meat, use it as a sauce for hamburger steak, mix it with vegetables for rataouille, etc..
If you find this Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.