Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe. You can cook #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium green zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 4 of stems of brocoli, peeled & diced.
- Use 1 of small cauliflower, diced.
- You need of Carrot leafs & stems from 2 bunch of garden carrots, chopped.
- Provide to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of water.
Instructions to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- In a large pot, heat up the oil at medium/high heat and cook the onion for one minute, stirring often..
- Add the zucchini and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the brocoli and the cauliflower and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the carrot leafs & stems, fresh ground black pepper and mix well..
- Add the vegetable broth and the water, mix well, bring to boil and let cook uncover for 20 minutes..
- Transfer in blender or food processor to purée. Add water if too thick..
- Transfer back in pot to reheat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.