Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic spaghetti recipe. You can have basic spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Spaghetti:
- Get 1/4 of kilo ground pork.
- Take 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 of whole chopped onions.
- Provide 5 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 5 of gloves chopped garlic.
- You need 1 (250 gms) of Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Filipino Style.
- Get 1 (250 gms) of Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Itallian Style.
- Take 6 pcs of cooked ham chopped.
- Take 500 grams of Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Basic Spaghetti:
- Sauté onions and garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef until brown then add chopped ham.
- Put soy sauce and add 1 cup of water and cook for 20 mins.
- Pour tomato sauce and let simmer for another 10 mins.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Pour enough sauce to your pasta and top it with cheese..
If you find this Basic Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.