Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger-Garlic soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger-Garlic soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger-garlic soup recipe. To make ginger-garlic soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger-Garlic soup:
- Provide 100 gms of Carrots Beet beans potatoes onions , roots ,,, and Big —–each.
- Prepare 10 nos of Garlic -cloves – :.
- Use 1 of Ginger (grated)-table spoon.
- Get 1 of Pepper powder-table spoon-.
- Prepare 2 of Coriander leaves table spoon-.
- You need 1/2 of curry leaves – table spoon.
- Take 1 of Onion Small -cut into small fine pieces-table spoon-.
- Get one and half of Ghee –table spoon.
- Use 1/2 cup of Vermicelli -cut to -small pieces-.
- Use 2 of Egg white.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Ginger-Garlic soup:
- The vegetables shown above,cleaned and cut to small pieces are mixed with the onions,half the quantities of the ginger, garlic, pepper powder, salt, listed above,and 5 cups of water. The whole mixture is cooked in a pressure cookerand the veg.stock separated.
- One fourth of the cooked vegetable pieces can be blended in a mixer. Add the puree to the stock followed by the white of two eggs..
- Saute the mustard seeds, the rest of ginger,garlic curry leaves,followed by small onions,in a little ghee till they turn slighly brown. Add balance of pepper powder,followed by the vegetable stock,stirring continuously When the contents starts boiling, take out from the fire continuing the stirring Serve hot after garnishing with vermicelli fried in ghee and corriander leaves. The Yummy, and fresh soup with rich flavour is ready..
If you find this Ginger-Garlic soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.