Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & vegetable soup recipe. You can have chicken & vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Vegetable Soup:
- Use 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 of Russet Potatoes.
- Use 1 bag of Frozen Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 bag of Baby Carrots.
- Take 1 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Green Beans.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic, diced.
- Use 5 Cubes of Chicken Bouillon.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken & Vegetable Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel and Cut potatoes into 1in cubes, put in a pot of water and bring to a boil..
- In meantime take the chicken, sprinkle them with Garlic Salt and Pepper, place in a baking dish with water, fill it to the half way point on the chicken and place them in the oven for about 25 min or until middle is no longer pink.
- Next, check to see if your potatoes are cooked. If so drain them, cover and set on the back burner of the stove (Don't worry if they get a bit dry the soup will revive them).
- Then, dice up your onion and garlic and set aside on the counter..
- When Chicken is finished, place it on a cutting board and cut into 1in chunks or to whichever size you prefer..
- Pull out a big soup pot, place in chicken pieces, can of green beans, can of corn, bag of broccoli, the carrots, onion and garlic and then fill with enough water to completely cover all ingredients for soup broth..
- Turn on the burner to high and let it cook until at a high boil..
- Once boiling rapidly, add the cubes of chicken bouillon (But mush them with your fingers a little so no chunks are created).
- Add Garlic Salt and pepper to taste..
- Boil soup until Carrots have become soft, then add in the potatoes and put the heat on low..
- Cut your lemons in half, squeeze the juice of 1 1/2 lemons into a cup and fish out any seeds you find..
- Then pour lemon juice in the soup and stir..
- Turn off the heat, let soup cool about 7 minutes and serve. Add some Sriracha Sauce or your favorite hot sauce for extra flavor and a little kick, Enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.