Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion, diced.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Oregano.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 45 Oz. of Cannellini Beans.
- Get 20 Oz. of Diced Tomatoes w/ Habaneros.
- Take 15 Oz. of Cream of Corn.
- Use 15 Oz. of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Take 15 Oz. of Black Beans.
- Provide 8 of Chicken Thighs, shredded (or 2 breasts).
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Lime Juice.
- Provide 1 Bag of Blue Corn Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 2 of Habanero peppers, diced.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Add chicken(cut into strips or cubes). Add cumin, oregano, and salt. Cover, let cook till chicken is browned on both sides, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, take 30 Oz. of your cannellini beans and puree until smooth. Don't drain out the liquid!.
- In a crockpot, add the pureed beans, remaining cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, habaneros, cream of corn, whole kernel corn, and black beans…
- Take chicken and shred it finely. Then add to pot. Turn on low, cook for 6-8 hours..
- Add lime juice, season to taste. Crush some tortilla chips as a topping.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.