Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato basil soup recipe. To cook roasted tomato basil soup you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take of whole tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare of san marzano mini tomatoes, halved.
- You need of onion, cut in slices.
- Get of garlic.
- Provide of fresh basil.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of crushed tomatoes (15 oz).
- Take of diced fire roasted tomatoes (15 oz).
- Get of chicken stock.
- Get of white wine.
- Take of dried basil.
- Get of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of crushed red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Roasted Tomato Basil Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400º..
- Quarter tomatoes. Half the san marzano tomatoes. Put both kind of tomatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 35 minutes..
- Wrap garlic and onions drizzled with olive oil in foil and bake along with tomatoes..
- Put roasted tomatoes into a blender..
- Add diced fire roasted tomatoes and crushed tomatoes. Blend until smooth and pour into a large pot..
- Blend roasted onions, garlic, fresh basil and 1/4 cup olive oil..
- Pour the basil mixture into the tomato puree in the large pot..
- Add 4 cups of chicken stock, dried basil, salt & pepper..
- Add white wine and a dash of crushed red pepper flakes..
- Simmer for an hour and a half on low for flavors to blend. Serve with a grilled cheese sandwich or your favorite sides..
If you find this Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.