Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tinola recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tinola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tinola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tinola recipe. To cook chicken tinola you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tinola:
- You need 1 kg of chicken cut into pieces.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of finger sized ginger, sliced.
- Provide 1 of medium red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 of chicken cube.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sayote or unripe papaya, sliced.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, juliened.
- Provide 2 cups of chilli or malunggay leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Tinola:
- Heat cooking oil in a large pot.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onion until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken pieces and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add in the fish sauce and black pepper and pour in the water and sayote.
- Bring to boile and simmer for 5 minutes to cook the chicken.
- Add in the chicken cube and bell pepper and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, add in the chilli leaves and simmer for 2 minutes before turning off the heat..
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Tinola recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.