Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe. You can have crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Provide 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Use 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Provide 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Provide 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Provide 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Provide 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 cup of carrot.
- Use 2 cup of celery.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Take 1 cup of ham.
- Prepare 8 small of potatoes.
- Get 6 cup of water.
- Get 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chives.
Instructions to make Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
If you find this Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.