Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup with Leftover Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup with Leftover Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup with Leftover Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese hot and sour soup with leftover vegetables recipe. You can have taiwanese hot and sour soup with leftover vegetables using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup with Leftover Vegetables:
- Prepare 2 large of pieces Wood ear mushrooms.
- Get 5 of cm Carrot.
- Take 1/2 of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Take 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of rounded tablespoon Chinese soup stock base.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of ★ Vinegar (or black vinegar).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★ Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Steps to make Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup with Leftover Vegetables:
- Soak the wood ear mushrooms in a water to rehydrate, then cut into thin strips. Cut the carrots, bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms, scallions into thin strips as well..
- In a pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil, add the Chinese soup stock base and all the vegetables, then simmer. Season with sake and soy sauce..
- Add the katakuriko slurry (dissolve katakuriko in 2 tablespoons of water) to thicken the soup. Pour in the beaten eggs, stir it a little, and turn off the heat..
- Add the ★ ingredients. If the taste is too weak, add some salt. Pour the soup in a bowl and generously sprinkle with black peppers. Top with a green garnish like scallions if available..
If you find this Taiwanese Hot and Sour Soup with Leftover Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.