Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & dumpling soup recipe. To make chicken & dumpling soup you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Get 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 3 of Stalks celery chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped fresh or frozen carrots.
- Provide 1 of Potato chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 2 can of refrigerated biscuit dough.
Steps to make Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Cut each breast into 3-4 pieces.
- Add chicken, water, broth, garlic, and seasonings to pot. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Remove chicken, shred, and return to pot..
- Add vegetables and cream of chicken soup and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Break each biscuit into 3 pieces and drop in one at a time to pot. Simmer 10-15 minutes. "dumplings" will expand as they cook..
If you find this Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.