Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. To cook easy slow cooker chicken taco soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- You need of mild salsa.
- You need of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Use of can corn, drained.
- Provide of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Provide of low sodium chicken broth.
- Use of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide of Optional toppings:.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Take of grated cheese.
- Get of avocado.
- Get of green onion.
- Take of tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.