Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To make chicken and tomato soup curry you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Get 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 4 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Provide 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Take 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Use 1 of Onion (minced).
- Provide 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Use 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large of ◇Water.
- Get 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.