Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook thai curry butternut squash soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Use 3 ounces of oil.
- You need 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- You need 1 of each butternut squash(about 2.5 pounds)-peeled,seeded and large dice.
- Provide 6 of small carrots- small dice.
- Take 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Peel,seed and cut the butternut squash in large chunks,dice carrots and onions to a small dice..
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent..
- Add the chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots,squash and chicken stock in pot with the onions and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes..
- When the carrots and the butternut squash are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and brown sugar..
- Some people like it spicy so add addition red curry paste or any other type of hot spicy ingredient that you like..
- We add fried onions and chopped bacon as a garnish.
If you find this Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.