Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect pastelon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to pastelon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelon recipe. To make pastelon you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook pastelon:
- Provide of shredded cheese.
- Provide of pepper.
- Get of adobo.
- You need of parmesean cheese.
- You need of riped plantains.
- Provide of oil.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of butter.
- Use of ground beef.
Steps to make pastelon:
- peel plantains and cut in half put in a pot of water with 2 teaspoons of salt. let it come to a boil..
- in the mean time season the ground beef with adobo, parmesean cheese, a pinch of salt and pepper..
- in a pot add 2 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and water. add the ground beef and let cook.
- when plantains are done place in a bowl with out water and smash it all up with two spoons of butter..
- in a casserole dish spread some butter then layer half of the plantains on the bottom and smooth it out..
- add all the ground beef smooth it out and top it off with some shredded cheese.
- add the rest of the plantains and smooth it out and add the rest of the cheese on top.
- preheat oven to 350 and bake for 30 minutes let stand for 10 minutes then serve.
If you find this pastelon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.