Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy lasagna recipe. To make easy peasy lasagna you need 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Peasy Lasagna:
- Use 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Take 6 of Hot Italian Sausage or 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage.
- Get 8 oz. of Ready to Bake Lasagna Noodles.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Provide 1 Clove of Garlic- minced.
- Get 16 oz. of Tomato Sauce or Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 6 oz. of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take 2 3/4 Cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- Use 1 Cup of shredded Romano Cheese.
- Use 2 Tbs of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 lb. of Mozzarella Cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Peasy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in large pan until brown.
- Cook sausage until done.
- Add sausage, tomato sauce and tomato paste and basil to the above pan.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, beat eggs, ricotta, parsley, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Romano in medium bowl, set aside.
- One meat mixture is done, line 13x9x2 baking dish with a thin layer of meat mixture.
- Add a layer of Lasagna noodles side by side w/o overlapping/touching (you may have to break noodle to fit).
- Add 1/2 ricotta mixture -spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 meat mixture- spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 Mozzarella- spread evenly.
- Repeat the layers (noodles, ricotta, meat and mozzarella).
- Sprinkle the remaining Romano over top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Continue baking for 15-20 minutes.
If you find this Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.