Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry soup you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Use 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Prepare 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 2 of Red Peppers.
- You need 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Get 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Use 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Take 4 of Green chiles.
- Take 2 of small Shallots.
- Use 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Use 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Take 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.