Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe. You can cook broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread):
- You need of broccoli.
- Prepare of velveeta cheese.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Provide of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of milk.
- Use of onion finely diced.
- Take of carrots grated.
- You need of garlic minced/ or powder.
- Provide of corn starch.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of fresh cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread):
- Finely dice your onion and melt your butter down in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender. Couple of minutes.
- Add chicken broth, milk, and cream of mushroom soup . Slowly stir in corn starch and bring to a very low simmer while continuously stirring..
- Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both to the pot and simmer and stir..
- Add cubed velveeta cheese into pot and stir.
- Simmer until cheese is melted and broccoli is to your tenderness scale..
- Serve with more cheese and cracked pepper.
If you find this Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.