Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's bouillabaisse-style tomato hot pot recipe. You can cook our family's bouillabaisse-style tomato hot pot using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot:
- Use 1 of pack White fish of your choice (sea bream, cod, monkfish, etc.).
- Prepare 4 of Unshelled shrimp (deveined).
- Use 4 of Chicken wing mid section.
- Prepare 1 of pack Manila clams have the sand cleaned out of them).
- Use 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1/4 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Take 1 large of Potato (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (thinly sliced).
- You need 30 grams of Pasta (I used farfalle this time. You can also break spaghetti into short pieces).
- Get 2 of to 4 leaves Cabbage (chopped).
- Get 1 of pack Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc.).
- Use 1/2 bunch of Greens (spinach, komatsuna, etc.) (cut into about 5 cm in length).
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 100 ml of White wine.
- Use 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1000 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 of Dried herbs (bay leaf, basil, oregano, thyme).
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot:
- Blanch the white fish by dipping into boiling water, and cleaning thoroughly with running water. (I used the cod bones and skin this time.).
- Heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Once it becomes fragrant, add onion and carrot and sauté..
- Push the veggies from Step 2 to the side. Arrange the shrimp and chicken (skin facing down) in an open space and cook both sides until fragrant..
- Add the clams, turn up to high heat and sauté a little. Add white wine and cover immediately, and steam until the shells open..
- Once the shells open, set aside the clams and shrimp..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, consommé cube, blanched fish from Step 1, potato, pasta (uncooked), sugar, salt, and herbs. Skim off the scum once it boils..
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, and sausages and simmer. Once the potato and pasta softens, put the clams and shrimp back into the pot, and also add the greens..
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and it's done Garnish with aioli sauce, made by mixing grated garlic into mayonnaise, if you like..
- Make this into a risotto to finish! Add cooked rice, pizza cheese, and as much grated cheese as you like, and it's done after simmering for a little bit The charred cheese tastes awesome!.
If you find this Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.