Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pacman's Goulash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pacman's Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pacman's Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pacman's goulash recipe. To make pacman's goulash you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pacman's Goulash:
- Get 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Provide 29 Oz of Of Canned Diced Tomatoes (2 cans).
- You need 1 lb of Pasta (Any Stlye).
- Prepare 3-6 Cloves of Garlic (Garlic Optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Pepper.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Adobo or any other All Purpose Seasoning.
- Get of Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Pacman's Goulash:
- Mix ground beef, garlic (optional), and pepper in a bowl..
- Cook ground beef mixture until no pink remains. Set aside..
- Cook 1lb pasta to desired tenderness (I do just past "Al Dente"), drain, and place pasta back in pot it was boiled in..
- Combine pasta, ground beef, diced tomatoes w/ juices in can, butter, oregano, onion powder, and adobo. Put over medium heat until butter is melted..
- Serve in a bowl and top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pacman's Goulash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.