Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. You can cook veggie noodle soup – vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Use of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Use of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- Provide of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- You need of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Use of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Provide of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Get of star anise.
- Provide of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Prepare of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Provide of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Get of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Use of tamari.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Provide of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- Provide of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.