Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted beef stew recipe. You can have roasted beef stew using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Beef Stew:
- Get 750 grams of beef chunks.
- Get 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 2 piece of onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 4 clove of garlic,minced.
- Use 1 medium of red bell pepper,sliced.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes,peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch,dissolved in water(1 cup).
- Provide 2 stalk of celery,sliced.
- Get 1 medium of carrot,cubed or sliced.
- Use 4 cup of beef stock or broth.
- Get 4 piece of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Use 1/3 cup of spring onion,chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Roasted Beef Stew:
- In a large bowl, combine meat,worcestershire sauce,red wine and black pepper and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Turn the meat over and marinate for another 1 hour..
- Remove the meat from the wine and pat dry with paper towels. Reserve the sauce..
- Season the meat on all sides with salt and pepper then roast until browned and set aside..
- In a large skillet or heavy-bottomed pan, such as a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over low heat..
- Saute onions and garlic.pour the reserved wine and beef broth. Add the beef and bay leaves then cover and simmer on low heat for 2-3 hours until tender. (Add water if needed).
- Add dissolved flour,potato and raisins and cook. stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the carrots,bell pepper and celery and simmer for another 3 minutes. season with salt.
- Turn the heat off. transfer into serving bowl.Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds then serve..
If you find this Roasted Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.