Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. You can cook red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Provide 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- You need 180 g of baby corns.
- Take of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- Take 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Take 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- Use 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- Use 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- You need 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- Get of Rice of your choice.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Use of Lime.
- Get of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Get of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Steps to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.