Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can have crockpot chicken vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- You need of raw carrots.
- You need of stalks of raw celery.
- Prepare of the chicken broth (1/2 crockpot full).
- Take of the cooked carrots from the broth.
- Prepare of the cooked celery from the broth.
- Take of cooked onion from the broth.
- Provide of frozen peas.
- Prepare of the cooked piece of ginger from the broth.
- Get of cooked chicken from the broth.
- You need of small handful of chives.
- Get of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Clean the raw veggies.
- Add broth the crockpot and heat on low.
- Discard the tops and ends of raw veggies or save for your family bunny rabbit.
- Dice raw celery and raw carrots into bite size pieces.
- Add to broth.
- Cook on low until carrots and celery are tender and cooked.
- While that's cooking away, discard cilantro and parsley that's cooked.
- Cut ends and stems off cooked celery and cooked carrots.
- Dice into bite size pieces.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- Dice ginger, onion into bite sizes.
- Put in bowl with others.
- Debone chicken, cut on bite sizes.
- Put in bowl with others.
- After raw veggies are cooked add cooked veggies, chicken, peas.
- Dice chives.
- Add half of the chives and parsley to crockpot.
- Cook 1 to 2 hours more on low until frozen peas are cooked.
- Serve and garnish each bowl with chives.
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.