Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinoy Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinoy Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pinoy spaghetti recipe. You can cook pinoy spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pinoy Spaghetti:
- You need 1 L of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of UFC Iodized Salt.
- Prepare 1 pack of Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Golden Fiesta Canola Oil.
- Use 1 of Small red onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo Ground beef.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Silver Swan Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of UFC Ground black pepper.
- You need 4 of Hotdogs, regular size, sliced.
- You need 1 pack of UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams.
- Take 1 pack of Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated quick melt cheese.
- Get 1 cup of Grated quick melt cheese, for topping.
Steps to make Pinoy Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and keep warm. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper..
- Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened..
- Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture..
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Top with additional grated cheese, and serve..
If you find this Pinoy Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.