Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic, rich and healthy vichyssoise recipe. To cook authentic, rich and healthy vichyssoise you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise:
- Provide of Potato.
- Provide of Onion.
- Get of Heavy cream (if you want to make it healthy, use yogurt).
- Get of Milk.
- Use of Consommé soup stock granules.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of (Optional) basil, parsley etc..
- Take of (Optional) bread for making croutons.
Steps to make Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise:
- Wash the potato well and wrap with plastic wrap with the skin on. Poke several holes with a toothpick..
- Microwave the potato until soft. (It depends on the size but 3~4 minutes at 600 W is an estimate)..
- Peel the potato. Be careful not to burn yourself. Add the potato to a food processor and mash roughly with a fork..
- Chop finely or slice the onion and place on a microwave safe plate. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until translucent (about 3~4 minutes at 600 W)..
- Add all the ingredients in the food processor and puree until smooth, adjusting the seasoning to your liking..
- This is how it looks like when it's done..
- Sprinkle basil, parsley and other herbs..
- Top with croutons like this..
- This is the version with Asian sweet potato..
If you find this Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.