Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional meatloaf recipe. To make traditional meatloaf you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 cup of fine chop white onion.
- Provide 1 cup of fine chop green bell pepper.
- Get 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Get 1 of lightly beaten egg.
- Provide 1/4 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare of For sauce topping.
- Get 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Use 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mustard.
Instructions to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.