Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chunky Gameday Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chunky Gameday Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chunky gameday beef chili recipe. You can cook chunky gameday beef chili using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chunky Gameday Beef Chili:
- Provide of Beef Stew Meat.
- Get of Ground Beef.
- Get of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped green bell pepper.
- Take of Red kidney beans (undrained).
- Use of tomato sauce.
- Get of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Provide of minced garlic.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of Mexican oregano.
- You need of Crushed habanero (or 1/2 tsp ground).
- Prepare of dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
Steps to make Chunky Gameday Beef Chili:
- In a large sauce pan, cook and stir beef, bell pepper, chopped onion, and the garlic over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain fat..
- Return beef mixture into pan and stir in tomato sauce, undrained beans and tomatoes, chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, habanero, and black pepper..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and continue to simmer for 30 minutes..
- Serve with optional shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion, sour cream, or additional pepper. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chunky Gameday Beef Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.