Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon & Broccoli Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon & Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon & Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & broccoli casserole recipe. You can have salmon & broccoli casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon & Broccoli Casserole:
- Take 1 bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1 of family can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 21 oz of canned salmon (drained).
- Get 1 head of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of your choice cheese.
- Provide of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Provide of Bread crumbs (if you like them).
Steps to make Salmon & Broccoli Casserole:
- Warm oven to 350°.
- Cook noodles (if you can multitask continue to step 3).
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Mix soup, salmon, broccoli, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese into pot (Cook until broccoli is soft, stir often).
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder to soup to your liking.
- Once everything is cooked mix soup and noodles into medium sized baking pan. (Stir to spread everything evenly).
- Spread the rest of the cheese (and bread crumbs) over top of casserole.
- Bake until the casserole is bubbling 20ish minutes(depending on your liking, i baked mine about 40 minutes).
- Let cool. BON APETIT! :).
If you find this Salmon & Broccoli Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.