Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian chili con carne vegetable chili and rice recipe. To make vegetarian chili con carne vegetable chili and rice you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice:
- Use of Koya tofu.
- Provide of packet Red kidney beans (dry pack).
- You need of Canned tomatoes.
- Get of ◇Onion.
- Prepare of ◇Carrot.
- Provide of ◇Green pepper.
- Use of ◇Lotus root.
- Provide of to 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Provide of ★Soup stock cube.
- Provide of ★Ketchup.
- Prepare of ★Japanese worcestershire-style sauce.
- Use of ★Chili powder.
- Take of of each ★Salt and pepper.
- Use of servings Cooked brown rice (white rice).
Instructions to make Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice:
- Soak the koya tofu in lukewarm water to rehydrate (about 3 minutes)..
- Mince the rehydrated tofu in a food processor. (If you don't have a food processor, mince with a knife)..
- Mince the ◇ vegetables in a food processor. If you use lotus root, add to the food processor at the end to roughly chop it. It's tasty when it has a crunchy texture..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and stir-fry the ◇ ingredients. When they are wilted, add the freeze-dried tofu from Step 2, and mix lightly..
- Add the canned tomatoes, red kidney beans and ★ seasonings and mix. Simmer for about 15 minutes, and it's done..
- Pour it over warm brown rice and serve. It's also delicious with some cheese to taste..
- It's also good if you wrap it up with a tortilla. I made the tortillas using a recipe by user "Setsubun Hijiki"..
If you find this Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.