Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chocolate recipe. You can have curry chocolate using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chocolate:
- You need 4 pcs of block Golden curry.
- Prepare 2 pcs of chocolate.
- Take 1 tsp of coffe.
- Get 1 pcs of Konsome soup.
- Get of Dashi powder.
- Get 600 ml of water.
- Get 400 gr of potato (as you like).
- Prepare 250 gr of carrot (as you like).
- Use 2 pcs of onion.
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Salt & papper.
- Prepare 150 gr of meat pig / beef.
Instructions to make Curry Chocolate:
- Cut union like this.
- Cut carrot like this.
- Cut potato like this, and i guve you tips if you wait long time deep your potato inside water.
- I use this curry.
- Saute butter, salt and papper, and also union. After smell good…..
- Saute your meat until change color with medium fire.
- Put inside your vegetables.
- After that put inside water.
- Wait 20 minutes with a half close.
- When you waiting around 5 minutes put Broth waste with spoon.
- After 20 minutes or you can check your potato and carrot done, turn off stove then put inside curry, chocolate, coffe, konsome and dashi..
- Turn on medium fire again and stir slowly, wait 5 minutes then here we go! Your curry is ready.
If you find this Curry Chocolate recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.