Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe. To make thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Provide 2 TBS of butter.
- Get 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large carrot thinly sliced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained.
- Use 1 lb of bulk mild Italian sausage.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 package of favorite frozen cheese tortellini.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Roux – 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour.
Instructions to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften..
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min….
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup..
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top..
If you find this Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.