Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Morrocan chicken and chickpea soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Morrocan chicken and chickpea soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Morrocan chicken and chickpea soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to morrocan chicken and chickpea soup recipe. You can have morrocan chicken and chickpea soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Morrocan chicken and chickpea soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1 large of brown onion, finely diced.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of each ground cumin and ground coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 of litre chicken stock.
- Take 1 of litre water.
- Prepare 1 of tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 800 grams of canned crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of preserved lemon rind, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of loosely packed coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Morrocan chicken and chickpea soup:
- Heat half the oil in large frying pan over medium heat and cook chicken until browned. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes and shred with two forks.
- Heat remaining oil in large pot over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and ginger, stirring until onion softens. Add spices and stir until fragrant.
- Add flour; cook gently, stirring until mixture thickens and bubbles. Gradually stir in stock and water; cook stirring until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, 20 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and tomatoes, bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer for a further 10 minutes..
- Add chicken and preserved lemon; stirring until soup is hot. Season to taste. Add coriander just before serving.
If you find this Morrocan chicken and chickpea soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.