Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's new mexican chicken soup recipe. To make mike's new mexican chicken soup you only need 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Use of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Boiled Chicken [packed – precooked].
- Get of ● For The Soup [rough chop on vegetables].
- Take 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Chicken Broth [you may not need all].
- Use 3 Cups of Fresh Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – deseeded].
- Use 1 tbsp of Habenero Peppers [deseeded].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Your Favorite Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 8 of Medium Canned Tomatillos [crushed].
- Take 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Take 6 of LG Thin Sliced Cloves Garlic.
- Provide 3 of LG Jalapenos [deseeded].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Viadailia Onion.
- Provide 1 of LG Thin Sliced Carrot.
- Use 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 1 of Medium Tomato.
- Provide 1 of Small Red Onion.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Espazote Herb.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take of Crushed Tortilla Chips.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Flour Tortillas.
Instructions to make Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Fresh peeled Hatch Green Chilies pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and mix in all seasonings..
- Add everything to your simmering broth..
- Including shredded chicken..
- Simmer on high for 30 minutes..
- Serve soup piping hot with crushed tortilla chips, lime wedges, shredded cheese and warm flour tortillas. All sides will help to heal them. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.