Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shann's epic tuna casserole recipe. You can cook shann's epic tuna casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole:
- Use of Tuna Casserole.
- Prepare 2 of cans of solid white tuna.
- Take 1 of can Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 2 of green onions.
- Get 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 5 dash of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Frozen Sweet Peas.
- Take 1 cup of Frozen Corn.
- Provide 3 cup of Catelli Smart Rotini Pasta.
- Provide 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fried Onion Straws.
Steps to make Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole:
- Combine all ingredients minus the pasta, Panko, Parmesan, and Fried onion straws..
- Cook pasta slightly, about 5mins. Pasta should still be a bit crunchy..
- Rinse pasta to stop the cooking process. Add pasta to other ingredients..
- Use butter or cooking spray to coat your casserole dish, and add your mixture to the dish..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, Panko, and Fried Onion Straws over the top of the casserole..
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown..
- Bon Appetit!!.
If you find this Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.