Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style creamy tomato soup recipe. You can have indian style creamy tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Get 5 of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Take 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 small of carrots, chopped.
- You need 7 of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide of chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get of fresh cream.
- Take 50 ml of tomato puree.
- Use bunch of spring onions.
- Take bunch of coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking butter.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..
If you find this Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.