Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken casserole in crockpot recipe. You can cook easy chicken casserole in crockpot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot:
- Take 1 1/2 kg of Chicken pieces, skinned.
- Take 1 can of Chicken and mushroom soup.
- Take 1 packages of Chicken soup powder.
- Prepare 2 stick of Fresh rosemary, just wash and throw into pot whole.
- Provide 2 large of Potatoes cut into quarters ( skin on or off, your choice).
- Provide 2 large of Carrots peeled and chopped into chunks.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh baby corn.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Red pepper chopped.
- Get 1 of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh asparagus.
- Use 1 large of Onion, peeled and chopped.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot:
- Place all except asparagus into crockpot pot. Toss to mix and cook on low for 4 hours. Add asparagus, cook for further 1/2 hour. Serve with rice (I always add a bit of coconut milk to my water when cooking rice. A trick I picked up while living in Malaysia for a few months).
If you find this Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.