Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. You can cook lasagna soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup:
- Get of hot sausage.
- Take of ground beef.
- You need of small yellow onions, chopped.
- Take of garlic.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Take of Mafalda Pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- Take of cans Diced Tomatoes (I used Italian Style), drained.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning (I used Oregano).
- You need of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic Pepper (optional).
- Get of Onion Powder (optional).
- Provide of Cheese Topping.
- Provide of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Use of shredded Mozzarella.
Steps to make Lasagna Soup:
- In a large soup pot sautee the onions & garlic. Add ground beef and sausage, season well with seasonings..
- When meat is cooked (drain, if needed) add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, & chicken broth. Turn to high heat until simmering..
- Once simmering add pasta and turn heat down to medium. Stir and simmer until noodles are soft, about 8-10 minutes..
- Taste the broth!! Add seasonings as needed..
- In a separate bowl add cheese ingredients and mix well..
- Add cheese mixture to individual bowls, not the pot itself. Enjoy!.
If you find this Lasagna Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.