Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot black bean chili recipe. To make crockpot black bean chili you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Use 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- You need 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- You need 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Use of Sour cream.
- Use of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef…….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot…….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well….
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally…….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.