Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cabbage soup recipe. To make vegan cabbage soup you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare of red cabbage, chopped.
- Provide of onions, chopped.
- Provide of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Provide of mushrooms, your choice, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use of salt.
- Use of basil.
- Provide of oregano.
- Provide of thyme.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- This recipe makes a LOT of soup, if you are making the recipe as written dig out your BIG crockpot :).
- Peel, wash, chop, everything! It all goes in the crockpot at the same time. Turn to high and forget about it for the day. Well actually the smell of cooking cabbage prevents you from forgetting about it but other than the occasional completely useless stir you don't actually have to DO anything else until 6 to 8 hours later when you serve it..
If you find this Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.