Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw moroccan meatballs & couscous recipe. You can have sw moroccan meatballs & couscous using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous:
- Use of 5% lean beef mince.
- Use of dried apricots.
- Get of spring onions.
- Use of beef stock cubes.
- Use of flat leaf parsley.
- Get of harissa paste.
- You need of couscous.
- Take of Ground black peper.
- Take of Salt or onion salt.
Steps to make SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and boil roughly 300ml of water..
- Finely chop the spring onions and dice the apricots..
- Separate the parsley leaves from the stalks and finely chop them, keeping them separate..
- Throw the minced beef, apricots, spring onions and parsley stalks in to a mixing bowl, sprinkle the stock cubes in and add a generous twist of black pepper and a pinch of onion salt..
- Get a little helper to mix up all the ingredients in the mixing bowl with clean hands and then form in to 12 meatballs..
- Get another little helper to line a baking tray with grease proof paper or kitchen foil ready for the meatballs. When they're ready, put the tray of meatballs in the oven on the middle shelf for 20 minutes..
- Measure out 200ml of boiling water in to a bowl and mix in the harissa paste until fully dissolved, add the couscous and cover..
- When the meatballs are done (browned but not dried out), fluff the couscous with a fork, stir in the parsley leaves and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve on plates with the meatballs sitting on top (or with a generous helping of spinach)..
If you find this SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.