Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. To cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- You need 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Provide 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- Provide 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Provide 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1 of shallot or small onion.
- Take 2 strips of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chives.
Steps to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.