Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Winter Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. You can cook winter minestrone soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, peeled & diced.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Get 2 of carrots, peeled & diced.
- You need 1 of leek, shredded.
- Prepare 400 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Use 800 mls of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 g of shredded cabbage.
- Take 400 g of cannellini beans.
- Provide 80 g of wholemeal spaghetti.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans..
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper..
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.