Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan dinosaur soup recipe. You can have vegan dinosaur soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Take of dinosaur kale.
- You need of collard greens.
- Use of large burdock root.
- Take of celery, chopped.
- Use of large carrots, sliced.
- Use of parsley root, sliced.
- Take of clump of enoki mushroom.
- Take of large leak, sliced.
- Use of whole peppercorn.
- Get of fresh ginger root.
- Provide of fresh turmeric.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Get of fresh spring onions.
- Use of parsley leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.