Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea recipe. To cook simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea:
- Use 1/2 kg of beef meat.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Prepare of C/oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of paprika, salt to taste.
- You need of For mukimo;.
- You need 1 of maize cob(boiled).
- Provide 100 g of peas(boiled).
- Take 60 g of potatoes(peeled, washed, cut into 2pieces).
Steps to make Simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea:
- Fry one onion with little oil, add in you potatoes, little salt and little water let the potatoes cook well, when water is about to end now add in your boiled maize and peas then mash together…. To serve with beef stew….
- Wash your meat cut into your desired sizes, boil for about 20mins on high heat…..when all the water has evaporated, add in oil let the meat fry till golden brown…..add your other onion, tomatoes, salt and paprika let them cook well….you can add little water for soup if you like……now serve with your ready mukimo……enjoy!!.
If you find this Simple peas mukimo with beef stew and black tea recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.