Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken soup recipe. To make quick chicken soup you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Chicken Soup:
- Provide of Protein.
- You need 1 pound of chicken, quick dice.
- Provide of or turkey or sausage.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Take of use desired Mrs. Dash or Adobo to season chicken.
- Prepare can of substitute 2 cans beans, drained.
- Get of Vegetables.
- Use 1 pound of frozen spinach or kale, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 pound of shredded potatoes (frozen).
- Take 2 of frozen steam bags vegetables, frozen.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen diced onions.
- You need 6-8 cups of total water.
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of Tomato chicken powdered bullion (Knorr's).
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Soup:
- In dutch oven or pot, create a quick sear. Add water and bring to quick boil. Whisk in powdered bullion..
- Add rest of ingredients, cover and simmer 8-20 minutes..
If you find this Quick Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.